The Nittaya skirt by Aromdee has been made of a vintage hand stitched and a indigo-blue batik dyed fabric in the style of the Hmong hill tribes of Northern Thailand. The eloberate cross stitch pattern matches the upper geometric pattern and blends to a beautiful work of art. The skirt can be closed with a hidden zipper at the side. You will purchase a one of a kind design made by hand and with a sewing machine. The size M (has a jeans backside).
- Material: Cotton and hemp fabric
- Care: Handwash is advised for Vintage fabric
- Cut: Straight slightly flared
- Size: M
- Our model is wearing size S and is 1,80 m tall
- approx. measurements: length: 47 cm, waist: 41/ 43 cm